Friday, October 06, 2006

Florida Property Tax

Unless the computers of the state of Florida are ancient,it could quickly be known how my idea would affect the amount of taxes collected.I believe it would far more fair to have a minimum tax of a hundred dollars,or so,and to put the homestead exemption at fifty to seventy thousand dollars.I have known people who let the outward appearance of their property go and spent fortunes inside,so as to fool the assessors.I have known many people who lived in far cheaper houses than they could afford,simply because of their hatred of paying taxes.I have heard: So,I don't pay taxes;it's the way the laws are written;why shouldn't I take advantage of it?The original reason mobile/ modular homes were considered less worthy of full taxes is that they were built cheaply,sold cheaply and were considered as temporary housing.The low taxes some wealthy people pay for the now long lasting mansions on wheels is ridiculous.While they are still worthless to me,they still shouldn't be something the well to do can use as a tax advantage.I realize that asking fairness from people who think dry cleaning ought not to be taxed could be futile.NPUBLICI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Best Poker Rooms said...

Look at me!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home